Sunday, September 6, 2009

Keri & Tevi August 09

Keri & Tevi were a great couple and they were such a relaxed easy going couple. I found the whole party fun and exciting to be around, which is important for me. I want to have fun as well, I love what I do and try to have that come through the pictures and I think they certainly do here. Keri and Tevi have now gone to live in New Zealand and I think that there is a combination of Maori, Samoan and Tongan in their family gene pool which meant they REALLY knew how to party and have fun. Their reception was a scream. I had a lot of fun and feel that there is a long and happy life together for them. Thanks for choosing me to take your pictures you guys, it was an absolute pleasure.























































0 comments: